Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Last Chapter


So I guess this was what I needed. You say you love me you say you care but when I look up No One is there, Where did you go I constantly asked myself but when it all boils down all I can do is know that I've tried my very best to give you my everything. Over And Over I Cried, Over and Over I Tried, Over And Over You Lied, Over And Over I Ask Why,And Yet I Sill End Up With No Reply. It's not easy letting you go but if this is what I have to do to be happy then so be it, I thought I was happy with you but no honestly my Grandma told me to look it up in the dictionary and then I relized the way you made me feel was the total opposite I'm so confused because I do love you but you did this to us so I guess this is The Last Chapter.(Grandma's Dew Know Best Love Mama, And This Is From The Heart, SORRY To Put You Out There But Gregory We're Dne Ii Can No Longer Do This, Playing With My Head As Well As My Heart Isn't Cool It Just Ain't Now That I Know...We're Done 2-16-11 Official Ending=)

No comments:

Post a Comment