Thursday, March 3, 2011

Non-Understadable Parents Blows My Life


Ugh Parents blows me, they swears they know everthing and that is just so irritating, Like yes you've been here longer than we have but that still doesn't mean anything. I just wish there was a day where kids/teens and their parents couldjust switch roles so they could know how it feels, Then it also bothers me because they want us to come to them first for(Anything) they say But anything meaning what we feel like talking about such as : Boys, Life, Friends, Drama, Sex ect. They never want to hear it they just want to focus on School,School,School, Don't get me wrong school is important but to be honest we don't always feel like talking about school and then let's just say we have a wordly experience examp.==>>Boyfriend+Girlfriend Kept having sex=a baby eventually Then the parentswant to get mad, But they never wanted to sit down and have that conversation because They feltlike that shouldn't be our focus, But it was so what do we do now you never wanted to have that conversation , And then what else gets me is when we want to sit and just talk about whatever or things we feel is important they want to shut down like they can't understand english,My Grandma Get On My Damn Nerves Young.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, glad to read a teenager's point of view!

    ReplyDelete