Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Love To Die For! (Romeo&Juliet)

As I write I'll sing this song to you
You are the greatest love I've ever known.
To my heart you have the only key
And I Beg of you to never set me free.

I prayed to GOD for love so true
How lucky I am that he blessed me with you.
The most wonderful woman in the world
I'm so happy that I'm able to call you my girl.

At first I thought I could never love again
but luck for me,Heaven sent you GOD Chosen
From the first moment I looked into your eyes
I knew this love would be nothing but right.

I wish that you were here with me to wipe these tears from my face
I know I messed up and I ask that you give me one more chance
Cause I love you and I wish you were here
with me so that I wouldn't have to be alone

I cry at night cause I don't have you by my side
Oh I cry cause I need you in my life
It's hard without you,And I just want you back
with me, So that I wouldn't be alone
Cause I swear I Love You and I wouldn't trade you for the world

It's hard for me to tell you how I feel
As I'm standing over your grave
And I wish you were here with me
It's hard cause I miss you and I wish you were here
with me to wipe these tears from my face
I cry everynight so that I wouldn't have to be alone
I don't know what went wrong

I wish that you didn't have to go away from me cause I need you
By my side everynight, But my Lover,and compassionate other, my friend atleat we're together in the afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment